Tent & RV Sites
Amp Service: 30/50
Cable Hookups: Yes
Wi-Fi: Free wireless internet throughout the property. Enjoy surfing the web from your campsite.
Campsites: Spacious campsites for the whole family to enjoy.
Campsites: Each spacious campsite includes fire ring, grill, and picnic table.
Our first class campsites are unmatched in proximity to the lake and include water, electric (30/50 amp service), wireless internet and cable hook-ups, fire ring and picnic table. Whether you’re bringing a tent, travel trailer or a luxury motor home, you will find the perfect site.
|Value Season||Peak Season||Holiday|
Check-In: 12:00pm | Check-Out: 11:00am
- Peak Season: 5/18 – 9/3/2018
- Value Season: 4/13 – 5/17/2018 and 9/9-11/3/2018
- Peak Holiday: 5/25-5/28/2017, 6/9 – 7/7/2018, 8/31-9/3/2018
- Friday through following Saturday nights of July 4th week will be holiday rates (6/29-7/7/2018)
- Bloomin’ Spring: $30 per weeknight (Sunday through Thursday nights excluding Sunday of Memorial Day Weekend) for all sites 4/15-6/7/2018
- Fall Foliage Weeks: All campsites are $30 per night from 10/16 – 11/3/2018
- All camping rates include a maximum of (6) people per campsite and either (2) vehicles or (1) vehicle and (1) boat trailer. A vehicle is considered anything with an engine and (3) or more wheels.
- (1) camping trailer or pop-up and (1) tent on campsite.
- No Saturday check-ins or check-outs and (2) night minimum stay for all campsites on weekends (Friday & Saturday) between 5/25-9/3/2018, (3) night minimum stay of Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights on Holiday weekends.
- Super, Premium & Waterfront sites run Sunday til Friday, Friday til Sunday or by the week.
- Mooring posts located on shoreline of waterfront camping areas (Poplar, Locust, & Birch) are first-come/first serve and free of charge to our guests. Please be courteous of fellow campers when mooring boats close to or in front of a campsite that is not yours.
Call for more information!