Tent & RV Sites
AMP Service: Most sites 30 Amp with limited 50 Amp sites available
Cable Hookups: Yes
Sewer Hookups: No
Dump Station: Yes. Complimentary for guests
Honey Wagon: Yes. Limited daily availability with sign-up at Trading Post. Extra fee applies
Wi-Fi: Free wireless internet throughout the property. Enjoy surfing the web from your campsite.
Campsites: Spacious campsites for the whole family to enjoy.
Campsites: Each spacious campsite includes fire ring, grill, and picnic table.
Our first class campsites are unmatched in proximity to the lake and include water, electric (30/50 amp service), wireless internet and cable hook-ups, fire ring and picnic table. Whether you’re bringing a tent, travel trailer or a luxury motor home, you will find the perfect site.
|Value Season||Peak Season||Holiday|
Check-In: 12:00pm | Check-Out: 11:00am
- Peak Season: 5/17 – 9/7/2019
- Value Season: 4/12 – 5/16/2019 and 9/8 – 11/2/2019
- Peak Holiday: 5/24 – 5/27/2019, 6/28 – 7/6/2019, 8/30 – 9/1/2019
- Friday through following Saturday nights of July 4th week will be holiday rates (6/28 – 7/6/2019)
- Bloomin’ Spring: $30 per weeknight (Sunday through Thursday nights excluding Sunday of Memorial Day Weekend) for all sites 4/14 – 6/6/2019
- Fall Foliage Weeks: All campsites are $30 per night from 10/16 – 11/2/2019
- All camping rates include a maximum of (6) people per campsite and either (2) vehicles or (1) vehicle and (1) boat trailer. A vehicle is considered anything with an engine and (3) or more wheels.
- (1) camping trailer or pop-up and (1) tent on campsite.
- No Saturday check-ins or check-outs and a (2) night minimum for all campsites on weekends (Friday & Saturday) between 5/27 – 8/31/2019 and (3) night minimum stay of Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights on Holiday Weekends of 5/24 – 5/27/2019, 6/28 – 7/1/2019 and 8/30 – 9/1/2019
- Super, Premium & Waterfront sites run Sunday til Friday, Friday til Sunday or by the week.
- Mooring posts located on shoreline of waterfront camping areas (Poplar, Locust, & Birch) are first-come/first serve and free of charge to our guests. Please be courteous of fellow campers when mooring boats close to or in front of a campsite that is not yours.
Call for more information!