Pet Friendly Camping Cabins
Sleeps: 2-6 People
A/C: Window Unit
Private Bedrooms: One
Bed Linen: Bed linens not included, but linen package available at guest request for $30 for length of stay.
Towels Provided: No
These rustic Camping Cabins are similar to the original but slightly larger in size. They also sleep six with two double beds and one set of bunk beds. Towels not included. All of the dishes, cups, silverware, etc. for up to 6 guests are included.
Cabin Numbers: 21-24
Suggested items to bring: Towels
Bed linens not included, but linen package available at guest request for $30 for length of stay.
|Sun. – Thurs.||Fri. – Sat.||Holiday|
|Dog Friendly Pine Cabins||$189.00/night||$194.00/night||$210.00/night|
|Sun. – Thurs.||Fri. – Sat.|
|Dog Friendly Pine Cabins||$154.00/night||$171.00/night|
*Check-In: 3:30pm | Check-Out: 11:00am.
*Peak Season Stays – Minimum of (2) nights required during weekend (Fri. & Sat.) stays and (5) night minimum during weeknight stays (Sunday through Thursday). Weekly rentals available for Friday – Friday or Sunday – Sunday during Peak Season.
Cabin Dog Policy
Please be sure to request this when making your reservations. Breed and descriptions of dog(s) must be provided when making your reservations. Two dogs maximum.
A maximum of two dogs that are no larger than 50lbs each will be permitted. Guests are responsible for any damage caused. If a dog is brought into any other buildings or accommodations on property, dog owners will be charged for extensive cleaning as well as any damages. Additional fees for violations as well as eviction may be implemented.
Guidelines & Regulations
- Lake Raystown Resort reserves the right to deny access dogs that are considered vicious, aggressive or that display hostile behavior.
- Dogs must have current rabies vaccinations and valid license; documentation must be presented upon check-in.
- Dogs must be under physical control at all times and cannot be left unattended.
- Dogs cannot be left outside unattended. They cannot be tied up or left on the porch of Cabin #21, Cabin #22, Cabin #23, and Cabin #24 or any accommodations or outside any other buildings on property.
- Dogs may not create a disturbance or nuisance. Excessive barking is a disturbance.
- Dogs must be walked by a responsible person who will pick up after and dispose of waste properly and immediately. Dogs must be leashed and attended at all times while outside of cabin.
- Dog food must not remain outside of an accommodation or vehicle as it will attract rodents/wildlife.
- Dogs are permitted in day-use areas and all areas not otherwise closed to pets. Dogs are prohibited in swimming areas, inside buildings, in non-pet overnight areas, the waterpark and in any area designated as closed to pets.
If it is determined that any of the above guidelines and regulations have been violated, a $250.00 fee may be applied and you may be evicted without refund.
Owners are responsible for the actions of their dogs. Lake Raystown Resort and affiliates assume no liability, implied or otherwise, for animal bites, injury or damage caused by dogs.
Call for more information!