Pet friendly Campsites
All of our campsites are pet-friendly
- Pets in campground must be leashed with a maximum six-foot leash and attended at all times.
- No pets permitted inside or around Lodge Rooms, Bungalows, Villas, Camping Cabins, Park Cottages, or House Boats, with the exception of certified assistance animals. Pets cannot be tied on the porch or to trees around the Cabin, Cottage, or Lodge area. Pets cannot be kenneled inside or outside Cabins, Cottages, or Lodge rooms. Violators will be evicted without notice or refund.
- Pet waste must be picked up and put in trash.
- Loud or excessive barking will not be tolerated.
- No pets are permitted in any Resort buildings – including restroom and shower facilities.
- Pets are NOT to be bathed in the Resort shower facilities.
Dog Friendly Cabin
New for 2015, Pine Cabin #21, Pine Cabin #22, Pine Cabin #23, and Pine Cabin #24 are Dog Friendly. Two dogs maximum.
Cabin Dog Policy
Please be sure to request this when making your reservations. Breed and descriptions of dog(s) must be provided when making your reservations.
A $50 charge per night will be added to reservations. A maximum of two dogs that are no larger than 50lbs each will be permitted. Guests are responsible for any damage caused. If a dog is brought into any other buildings or accommodations on property, dog owners will be charged for extensive cleaning as well as any damages. Additional fees for violations as well as eviction may be implemented.
Guidelines & Regulations
- Lake Raystown Resort reserves the right to deny access dogs that are considered vicious, aggressive or that display hostile behavior.
- Dogs must have current rabies vaccinations and valid license; documentation must be presented upon check-in.
- Dogs must be under physical control at all times and cannot be left unattended.
- Dogs cannot be left outside unattended. They cannot be tied up or left on the porch of Cabin #21, Cabin #22, Cabin #23, and Cabin #24 or any accommodations or outside any other buildings on property.
- Dogs may not create a disturbance or nuisance. Excessive barking is a disturbance.
- Dogs must be walked by a responsible person who will pick up after and dispose of waste properly and immediately. Dogs must be leashed and attended at all times while outside of cabin.
- Dog food must not remain outside of an accommodation or vehicle as it will attract rodents/wildlife.
- Dogs are permitted in day-use areas and all areas not otherwise closed to pets. Dogs are prohibited in swimming areas, inside buildings, in non-pet overnight areas, the waterpark and in any area designated as closed to pets.
If it is determined that any of the above guidelines and regulations have been violated, a $250.00 fee may be applied and you may be evicted without refund.
Owners are responsible for the actions of their dogs. Lake Raystown Resort and affiliates assume no liability, implied or otherwise, for animal bites, injury or damage caused by dogs.
Call for more information!